about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urrutigoity Scandal
- DPPL 41: The Tridentine Stamp on Catholicism
- Aparecida 70 – The Plague of Corruption
- Dealing With The Distasteful
- DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good and Bad
- Pope Francis on Bishops and Priests
- MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- DPPL 37-38: Reform Shatters On The Rocks of Catechesis
- Another Tournament
- CDWDS Head Heads Back To Spain
- 3,813,545 hits
Daily Archives: 11 September 2005
A few commenters have taken me to task recently for being unfair/hypocritical to the right/conservatives/crunchy-whatevers, etc.. Just to show you I have a level intolerance toward silliness, let me take aim where Amy has already fired. I read Arthur Jones’ … Continue reading
My grandma can make a better snowball than this. But please don’t tell me you can see Jesus or the Blessed Mother in the ice grains.