about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,257 hits
Daily Archives: 2 October 2005
Friday’s concert of Monteverdi Vespers was magnificent. Other friends were heading to celebrate the beginning of the Michael Stern Era with the KC symphony. I thought my wife wouldn’t have liked it so much, but she definitely did. Brittany was … Continue reading
AA12 begins with a bit of misplaced optimism, I think, with regard to political importance. But the rest seems spot on: Young persons exert very important influence in modern society. There has been a radical change in the circumstances of … Continue reading