about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Handing Off The Gifts
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- 4,048,005 hits
Daily Archives: 25 February 2006
Okay. Here’s what we did with Stations and 24-Hour First Friday Adoration. Last Lent was the first year we did weekly adoration and weekly stations. They were not a favorite of our former pastor, so he alternated them in 2004 … Continue reading
CNS reports from Rome on a seminar entitled “The Homosexual Question: Psychology, Rights and the Truth of Love.” It seems one-sided to me. And a bit paranoid. In a public conference Feb. 23, professors teaching the seminar spoke at length … Continue reading