about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,257 hits
Daily Archives: 4 April 2006
Here is a paragraph from Douglas Burton-Christie’s introduction to a 2005 issue of Spiritus on hunger; it’s been on my mind. Does this resonate with you? In a talk Thomas Merton gave to the community at Redwoods Monastery toward the … Continue reading
I would like to write one more post drawing from Miroslav Volf’s beautiful book, Free of Charge: Giving and Forgiving in a Culture Stripped of Grace. The question of forgiveness is not an easy one, and we might find ourselves … Continue reading