about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,046,966 hits
Daily Archives: 10 February 2007
10. Catholic Colleges and Universities The Church is concerned also with schools of a higher level, especially colleges and universities. And so, the council bishops turn their gaze to higher education, Catholic style. In those schools dependent on her she … Continue reading
(Neil, again.) I’ve posted about Charles Wesley’s hymns here. This December will mark the tercentenary of Charles Wesley’s birth, and Stephen Plant of Wesley House, Cambridge, asks in this week’s “Credo” column in the Times whether the era of congregational … Continue reading