about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Funeral Lectionary: Psalm 148
- A Better Dismissal?
- DPPL 11: The Primacy of the Liturgy
- Pope Francis on Creativity IV: Dialogue
- Four Abuses of Peace, Plus Perhaps Another
- EG 267: For the Greater Glory
- Football Foam
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Matthew 18:15-20
- The Francis Effect Afield
- DPPL 9-10: Piety and Religiosity
Funeral Lectionary:… on Wedding Lectionary: Psalm 148:… Jim McCrea on Four Abuses of Peace, Plus Per… John McGrath on EG 267: For the Greater G… Jim McCrea on On The Run Again Jim McCrea on Bloom Where Planted Jim McCrea on The Francis Effect Afield Jen on Bloom Where Planted Todd on Sixteen Days David D. on Sixteen Days Anonymous on Ron Hansen @ America
- 3,687,656 hits
Daily Archives: 11 February 2007
12. Coordination to be Fostered in Scholastic Matters Cooperation is the order of the day. It increases more and more to supply the demand on a diocesan, national and international level. Since it is altogether necessary in scholastic matters, every … Continue reading
11. Faculties of Sacred Sciences The Church expects much from the zealous endeavors of the faculties of the sacred sciences.(Cf. Pius XII’s apostolic constitution, Deus Scientiarum Dominus, May 24, 1931: A.A.S. 23 (1931) pp. 245-247.) For to them she entrusts … Continue reading