about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,338 hits
Daily Archives: 12 July 2007
The Houston Chronicle reports that the family of Lady Bird Johnson prayed the Litany of Saints as she slipped from her coma into death. Though the First Lady was not Catholic, her daughter Luci is, and she called a friend … Continue reading
(This is Neil.) Let me contribute one last post based on the writings of Peter Jeffery. On his webpage, he has an RTF file of an unpublished 1992 piece written for Boston College that he has provocatively titled, “What’s Wrong … Continue reading