about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What About Beatitudes?
- EG 257-258: The Social Message is Inescapable
- Interviewing Vatican Astronomers
- DPPL 2-3: Councils, Popes, and Bishops on Liturgy and Popular Piety
- Simulating Rosetta
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Isaiah 55, From The Heavens
- Aparecida 60 – Economics and Globalization
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- EG 256: Challenges To Religion
- 3,656,506 hits
Daily Archives: 21 November 2007
This weekend’s first reading contains a sliver of insight on the relationship of a people to their king: All the tribes of Israel came to David in Hebron and said: “Here we are, your bone and your flesh. I was … Continue reading