about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- A Train Wreck
- EG 108-109: Listening to the Young and the Elderly
- Letter To Artists 7d: Iconoclasm Emerges
- EG 107: Vocations
- Letter To Artists 7b-c: Architecture, Poetry, and Gregorian Chant
- EG 106: Two Areas Of Progress In Youth Ministry
- Cynic Alert: Phantom Wealth
- Mercy, Wide and Late
- Letter To Artists 7a: The Origins of Christian Art
- Cosmos, The Next Generation
- 3,083,896 hits
Daily Archives: 21 March 2008
Clergy asking a bishop to resign: this never happened in the wake of Vatican II, did it?
The pope sends a message tailor-made for the Catholic blogosphere. Anybody listening?
Over at Zenit, I see an interview with an author-priest on Priestly Identity: Crisis and Renewal. Father Toups has picked up the progressive lingo of “formation” over “education,” so you know his ideas can’t be all bad. Ongoing formation, no … Continue reading