about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,694 hits
Daily Archives: 27 June 2008
After a bit of a break, let’s continue with our close examination of the USCCB document, Fulfilled in Your Hearing, in which the American bishops address the homily at Sunday Mass. Having covered the listeners and the preacher, the bishops … Continue reading
The Communion line, that is. First we have Rome focusing on how the Communicant receives and the personal preference of one Eucharistic Minister. Whatever happened to the focus on Christ, not people? Now it seems the wrong person got in … Continue reading