about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Handing Off The Gifts
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- 4,048,090 hits
Daily Archives: 16 August 2008
Here we are, five weeks into our new locale. It seems we’re unpacking more slowly than six years ago. I still can’t find any bedsheets, except for the set packed in the “first box” we packed to open up first … Continue reading
I have a vague awareness that some radical believers hold to some disdain for the post-conciliar ordination rites. I can’t say I’ve followed those arguments at all. In the following part of the apostolic constitution, Paul VI expresses his leadership … Continue reading