about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,206 hits
Daily Archives: 8 January 2009
… and why, if you land on a moon of a ringed planet, you’re not likely to see a ring. Just some shadows on a planet. Not even the great Chesley Bonestell captured it quite right. Author Paul Gilster, at his excellent … Continue reading
These three sections conclude the introduction to the celebration of viaticum. A reminder these are not obscure, minor documents. These texts of the Pastoral Care rites, sections 175-188, are to viaticum as the GIRM is to the celebration of Mass. … Continue reading