1. Thomas was born in …
2. Thomas’s first students were:
a. Postulants to a religious order
b. His younger sisters
c. High school students
d. Advanced scholars seminar
3. Thomas’s animal nickname was:
4. January 28th is his feast day. Why was that date chosen?
a. His date of birth
b. His date of death
c. The publication of the Summa Theologica
d. His “dogmatic” rehabilitation by Pope Pius IV
5. Thomas was a priest with the …
d. His home diocese
6. Thomas’s family opposed his vocation. How did he finally escape his mother?
a. Escaped through a window in the middle of the night
b. Disguised himself as a woman
c. Asked his brother to seal him in an empty wine casket
d. She died
7. Thomas was canonized in the year:
Bonus question: Name one of Thomas’s saintly contemporaries:
The staff at my home parish took a trivia test this morning to celebrate our patronal feast. How will you non-Thomists fare? Answers tomorrow morning, probably.