about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Mark 10:32-45
- Reform2 Dialogues OCP
- Is Survival The Plan?
- DPPL 36: Evangelization Distant From Rome
- Pulling Saints Down To The Level Of Scandal
- Defining A Martyr
- Inspector Lewis
- DPPL 34-35: The Divorce of Liturgy and Spirituality
- Aparecida 68 – National Financial Concerns
- 3,803,440 hits
Daily Archives: 9 March 2009
One curious thing about the pope’s Q&A with Roman priests is the length of the questions. Or should it be the length of the preaching before the question is popped: Hence, this is my question: Given our specificity, and without … Continue reading
2. This rite includes not simply the celebration of the sacraments of baptism, confirmation, and eucharist, but also all the rites belonging to the catechumenate. Endorsed by the ancient practice of the Church, a catechumenate that would be suited to … Continue reading