about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 76: A Basis For A Relationship
- DPPL 75: General Principles for the Renewal of Pious Exercises
- A Few Surprises
- DPPL 73-74: Liturgy and Pious Exercises
- The Armchair Liturgist: A Last Optional Word
- DPPL 72: Pious Exercises a Part of Worship
- Bumping A Bishop
- What Did Jesus Teach?
- DPPL 70-71: Pious Exercises
Todd on What Did Jesus Teach? Scott Smith on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach? Atheist Max on What Did Jesus Teach? new social network on I See No Blood Upon The M… Liam on A Few Surprises Liam on A Few Surprises crystal on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 3,946,275 hits
Daily Archives: 17 March 2009
Or was it a bishop? In the wake of parish closings and mergers, Camden, NJ laity are upset about a luxury home being purchased for five women religious. I thought it must be getting desperate (or racist) for people to … Continue reading
7. The steps lead to periods of inquiry and growth; alternately the periods may also be seen as preparing for the ensuing step. 1. The first period consists of inquiry on the part of the candidates and of evangelization and … Continue reading