about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Aparecida 70 – The Plague of Corruption
- Dealing With The Distasteful
- DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good and Bad
- Pope Francis on Bishops and Priests
- MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- DPPL 37-38: Reform Shatters On The Rocks of Catechesis
- Another Tournament
- CDWDS Head Heads Back To Spain
- Aparecida 69 – Financial Institutions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Mark 10:32-45
- 3,811,621 hits
Daily Archives: 17 April 2009
Why didn’t we liberal pro-lifers think of this during all the seamless garment fuss? All we needed was the language of war, and the other NCR buys into the piecemeal approach hook, line, and sinker.
I’ve been following the Catholic blogoutrage on embryonic stem cell research, so hearing about it on NPR today took me a bit by surprise. One would think the matter was already settled and the Furnaces of Death already fired up. … Continue reading