about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,257 hits
Daily Archives: 21 May 2009
Expect a few posts tomorrow, maybe, and perhaps one a day for the next week, but I have a busy weekend coming up on the heels of a fairly busy week. I haven’t intended to leave RCIA hanging with crosses … Continue reading
I’ve heard from a source that some English-speaking bishops’ conferences are pressing Rome, the CDWDS, for inclusion of the current “Memorial Acclamation A” in the new Roman Missal translation. This is the text, “Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ … Continue reading