about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Aparecida 70 – The Plague of Corruption
- Dealing With The Distasteful
- DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good and Bad
- Pope Francis on Bishops and Priests
- MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- DPPL 37-38: Reform Shatters On The Rocks of Catechesis
- Another Tournament
- CDWDS Head Heads Back To Spain
- Aparecida 69 – Financial Institutions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Mark 10:32-45
- 3,812,009 hits
Daily Archives: 5 October 2009
The president and first lady host a star party at the White House Wednesday night. Given a choice, what do you suppose the warm drink of choice will be: coffee or tea?
Many if not most clergy of the present and previous generation have strong opinions on the relative merits of weddings and funerals. First, let’s assume that family dynamics–easy to difficult, serene to troubled–are present at both. My analysis is that once you … Continue reading