So … how many bishops will be condemning Legatus for giving a pro-life award to the most pro-torture president in recent memory? Do you suppose some number of pro-lifers will be arrested for protesting? Will the USCCB debate behind closed doors on Catholic identity in the marketplace? Cardinal George (no Mary Ann Glendon, he) sure is piling up frequent-flier miles, isn’t he? Rome last week for Vox Clara, and today California.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- A Train Wreck
- EG 108-109: Listening to the Young and the Elderly
- Letter To Artists 7d: Iconoclasm Emerges
- EG 107: Vocations
- Letter To Artists 7b-c: Architecture, Poetry, and Gregorian Chant
- EG 106: Two Areas Of Progress In Youth Ministry
- Cynic Alert: Phantom Wealth
- Mercy, Wide and Late
- Letter To Artists 7a: The Origins of Christian Art
- Cosmos, The Next Generation
- 3,083,496 hits