A staff colleague alerted me to last week’s edition of Speaking of Faith. Host Krista Tippett interviewed Guy Consolmagno and George Coyne, two Jesuits who are astronomers and who have significant things to say from the world in which they have been formed as men of science and men of faith. The unedited audio is longish–nearly an hour and a half–but worth the listen.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- The Synod Fathers Speak 4: “Light of a Wedding Story”
- 4,043,229 hits