about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- EG 259-261: Spirit-Filled Evangelizers
- Welcoming A New Pastor
- What About Beatitudes?
- EG 257-258: The Social Message is Inescapable
- Interviewing Vatican Astronomers
- DPPL 2-3: Councils, Popes, and Bishops on Liturgy and Popular Piety
- Simulating Rosetta
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Isaiah 55, From The Heavens
- Aparecida 60 – Economics and Globalization
- 3,658,257 hits
Daily Archives: 11 January 2011
One of the current discussions ongoing in my parish is among hospitality ministers (ushers) about baskets. I’m interested in hearing worldly input on this. The current procedures involves one basket per row. Eight people work four sections of pews: one … Continue reading