about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,887 hits
Daily Archives: 14 January 2011
Naturally, Rock is all over Fr Christopher Coyne’s excellent midwestern adventure. Escape from immaturity is how I thought of his lost assignment at an allegedly “excellent” parish almost five years ago. SNAP seems to be stirred up about this new … Continue reading
The first rubric listed for Evening Prayer (OCF 385) reminds us that as with morning prayer, if this hour includes the rite of reception of the body at church, then the rite of reception (OCF 82-86) replaces the introductory verse … Continue reading