about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,177 hits
Daily Archives: 14 February 2011
Archbishop Dolan moved money to avoid paying abuse victims? It seems innocent enough for a diocese to give parishes money. It’s actually more common for parishes to move cash up the ecclesiastical food chain toward the chancery. What do you … Continue reading
I had a parishioner with a concern that she didn’t receive Communion this past Sunday. I sent out a summary of how she related the incident, and offered some suggestions to all our Communion ministers: If you encounter a blind … Continue reading