about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Handing Off The Gifts
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- 4,048,005 hits
Daily Archives: 23 March 2011
How can this be? They’ll know we are Christians? Man, the blogodrome is in a twitter about this one. I like the CNS link, especially the required credo, like we didn’t know: The Catholic Church teaches that the dignity of … Continue reading
What about the celebration of a saint? How are those readings chosen? 70. Two series of readings are provided for celebrations of the Saints. 1. The Proper of Saints provides the first series, for solemnities, feasts, or memorials and particularly … Continue reading