about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good and Bad
- Pope Francis on Bishops and Priests
- MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- DPPL 37-38: Reform Shatters On The Rocks of Catechesis
- Another Tournament
- CDWDS Head Heads Back To Spain
- Aparecida 69 – Financial Institutions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Mark 10:32-45
- Reform2 Dialogues OCP
- Is Survival The Plan?
Liam on DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good an… Liam on MM, MM, Reaction, mmm Todd on OCM Introduction 13-18: Liturg… Todd on OCM Introduction 7-8: Alleluia… Todd on OCM Introduction 3: Glori… Todd on OCM Introduction 2: Kyrie Todd on OCM Introduction 1: Singing at… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 13-18: Liturg… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 7-8: Alleluia… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 4-6: Readings…
- 3,809,471 hits
Daily Archives: 3 June 2011
CNS features the new head of the Congregation for Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life in a feature today. Archbishop Joao Braz de Aviz on reconciliation with women religious: (W)e bishops and superiors of the church need … Continue reading
Diane Houdek blogs today on Charles Lwanga, noting his feast day (today!) plus his connection to the defense of innocent children. I like the idea of him being adopted as a patron of the innocent. And it got me thinking … Continue reading
36. The process of inculturation should maintain the substantial unity of the Roman rite. (SC 37-40) This unity is currently expressed in the typical editions of liturgical books, published by authority of the supreme pontiff and in the liturgical books … Continue reading