about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 76: A Basis For A Relationship
- DPPL 75: General Principles for the Renewal of Pious Exercises
- A Few Surprises
- DPPL 73-74: Liturgy and Pious Exercises
- The Armchair Liturgist: A Last Optional Word
- DPPL 72: Pious Exercises a Part of Worship
- Bumping A Bishop
- What Did Jesus Teach?
- DPPL 70-71: Pious Exercises
Todd on What Did Jesus Teach? Scott Smith on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach? Atheist Max on What Did Jesus Teach? new social network on I See No Blood Upon The M… Liam on A Few Surprises Liam on A Few Surprises crystal on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach? Chris Sullivan on What Did Jesus Teach?
- 3,945,930 hits
Daily Archives: 23 June 2011
My sister-in-law has made the trek back east for my brother’s memorial service in the city of his and my birth. Family infighting seems to be trickling out here and there. I’m fairly glad I’m not there right now for it. … Continue reading
59. The blessing of persons, places or things touches the everyday life of the faithful and answers their immediate needs. They offer many possibilities for adaptation, for maintaining local customs and admitting popular usages. (SC 79, De Benedictionibus, Praenotanda Generalia, … Continue reading