84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 43: 18th Century Missionary Expansion
- Look Up, Look Southwest
- Aparecida 71 – Employment
- DPPL 42: Battling Superstition and Magic
- People, Alas, Are Devilish Enough
- Fill of Football
- Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urrutigoity Scandal
- DPPL 41: The Tridentine Stamp on Catholicism
- Aparecida 70 – The Plague of Corruption
- Dealing With The Distasteful
Jenny2 on People, Alas, Are Devilish… Jenny2 on Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urru… Jenny2 on MM, MM, Reaction, mmm crystal on People, Alas, Are Devilish… therasberrypalace on Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urru… Liam on Dealing With The Distaste… Jim McCrea on Dealing With The Distaste… Devin on Defining A Martyr Liam on DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good an… Liam on MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- 3,822,844 hits