84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Is Survival The Plan?
- DPPL 36: Evangelization Distant From Rome
- Pulling Saints Down To The Level Of Scandal
- Defining A Martyr
- Inspector Lewis
- DPPL 34-35: The Divorce of Liturgy and Spirituality
- Aparecida 68 – National Financial Concerns
- DPPL 33: Dualism
- The Armchair Liturgist: Praying for Clergy at Mass
crystal on DPPL 34-35: The Divorce of Lit… emmasrandomthoughts on Pulling Saints Down To The Lev… John Drake on Pulling Saints Down To The Lev… John McGrath on Inspector Lewis Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Prayin… Todd on DPPL 34-35: The Divorce of Lit… crystal on DPPL 34-35: The Divorce of Lit… Todd on A Tale of Two Ecclesiolog… Liam on A Tale of Two Ecclesiolog… FrMichael on A Tale of Two Ecclesiolog…
- 3,802,703 hits