84. Wherever a certain Conference of Bishops lacks sufficient resources or instruments for the preparation and printing of a liturgical book, the President of the that Conference is to explain the situation to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, to whom it pertains to establish or to approve any different arrangement, such as the publication of liturgical books together with other Conferences or the use of those already employed elsewhere. Such a concession shall only be granted by the Holy See ad actum.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Three Days
- Sacraments During The Triduum
- Dies Domini 26: Image of Eternity
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Matthew 26:69-75
- Socks Off
- EG 144: Speaking From An Enlightened Heart
- The Armchair Liturgist Reminds Liturgical Ministers
- Bad Bishops: “Bad Pope, Bad Catholics”
- Dies Domini 24-25: The Day of the New Creation
Anne on Sacraments During The Tri… hashtagcatholic on Triduum Fast thurifer on The Kiss of Peace FrMichael on I See No Blood Upon The M… FrMichael on Sacraments During The Tri… Devin on Bad Bishops: “Bad Pope,… Marie on The Armchair Liturgist Reminds… Devin on Socks Off Liam on Reconciliation Lectionary: Mat… Liam on Reconciliation Lectionary: Mat…
- 3,236,892 hits