about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,887 hits
Daily Archives: 1 October 2011
I still get a strong vibe on the cognitive disconnect in adoption discussions in some pro-life circles. On a recent St Blog’s thread, someone didn’t like my insinuation that the tendency to adopt infants is a sign that parents see … Continue reading
For the bulk of this directory, the Congregation for the Clergy has provided headings about every numbered section or two. I’ll be grouping and subtitling posts accordingly. Today’s section leads off with a quote from Mark 4:3, and the parable … Continue reading