109. Of the liturgical books of the Roman Rite containing only Latin texts, only the one published by decree of the Congregation having competency at the time is designated the “editio typica”. The editiones typicae published prior to this Instruction were issued either Typis Polyglottis Vaticanis or by the Libreria Editrice Vaticana; in the future, they are usually to be printed by the Tipografia Vaticana, while the right of publication is reserved to the Libreria Editrice Vaticana.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 43: 18th Century Missionary Expansion
- Look Up, Look Southwest
- Aparecida 71 – Employment
- DPPL 42: Battling Superstition and Magic
- People, Alas, Are Devilish Enough
- Fill of Football
- Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urrutigoity Scandal
- DPPL 41: The Tridentine Stamp on Catholicism
- Aparecida 70 – The Plague of Corruption
- Dealing With The Distasteful
Jenny2 on People, Alas, Are Devilish… Jenny2 on Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urru… Jenny2 on MM, MM, Reaction, mmm crystal on People, Alas, Are Devilish… therasberrypalace on Fr Groeschel Caught Up In Urru… Liam on Dealing With The Distaste… Jim McCrea on Dealing With The Distaste… Devin on Defining A Martyr Liam on DPPL 39-40: Trent, the Good an… Liam on MM, MM, Reaction, mmm
- 3,821,236 hits