109. Of the liturgical books of the Roman Rite containing only Latin texts, only the one published by decree of the Congregation having competency at the time is designated the “editio typica”. The editiones typicae published prior to this Instruction were issued either Typis Polyglottis Vaticanis or by the Libreria Editrice Vaticana; in the future, they are usually to be printed by the Tipografia Vaticana, while the right of publication is reserved to the Libreria Editrice Vaticana.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- EG 288: With Mary, Mother of the Living Gospel
- DPPL 26: Liturgical Families
- EG 287: Mary, Star of the New Evangelization
- Outclassed Clarets
- Aparecida 67 – Free Trade Agreements and More
- Timid and Turpid
- EG 286: Mary the Missionary, the Mother
- Difficult Prayers
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Wisdom 11:22-12:2
- DPPL 25: Sacred Time and Sacred Space
Atheist Max on EG 287: Mary, Star of the New… Atheist Max on Difficult Prayers Liam on DPPL 26: Liturgical Famil… Jim McCrea on EG 287: Mary, Star of the New… Todd on EG 287: Mary, Star of the New… crystal on EG 287: Mary, Star of the New… Todd on Outclassed Clarets David D. on Outclassed Clarets Liam on Aparecida 67 – Free Trad… Devin on Difficult Prayers
- 3,769,633 hits