about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,854 hits
Daily Archives: 16 December 2011
I don’t know how far Santa Monica is from the La Brea tar pits, but it sure looks like the non-believers scored a slam-dunk into the sticky black for the War On Christmas this year. Atheists 18, Christians 2, Jews … Continue reading
What every Catholic should know about the Eucharistic Prayer, and it’s something a bit more than “consecration” and three little songs: 79. The main elements of which the Eucharistic Prayer consists may be distinguished from one another in this way: … Continue reading