about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- The Synod Fathers Speak 4: “Light of a Wedding Story”
- Free Speech Is The Earthquake
- Aparecida 87 – Ice Fields
- DPPL 101: The Blessed Virgin Mary and Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 3: Burdens and Difficulties
- DPPL 100: The Winter Interstice
Atheist Max on Confusion? FrMichael on Free Speech Is The Earthq… FrMichael on Worst? Liam on Confusion? Todd on Confusion? Liam on Confusion? Todd on Mercy and What? Envy? Jason Ellis on Free Speech Is The Earthq… Jason Ellis on A Match In Three Acts Jason Ellis on Mercy and What? Envy?
- 4,037,249 hits
Daily Archives: 4 February 2012
With most every Catholic worried at minimum about the imperial presidency (At last, I might say, for our conservative sisters and brothers.) I sure hope we have few imitators of Deacon Greg’s planned homily for the coming weekend. I haven’t … Continue reading
132. Three principal traits characterize every catechism adopted by a local Church: its official character, its organic and fundamental synthesis of the faith, and the fact that, along with Sacred Scripture, it is offered as a reference point for catechesis. … Continue reading