“Come Holy Ghost” went to overtime against “Adoro Te Devote” in round 1, then had an easier time of it against “Be Not Afraid.” The likely number one contemporary setting of Psalm 23 has had a fairly easy time in the polling.
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Adoption The Issue, Not The Tool
- He Said, She Said, Another Chapter
- DPPL 44: The Contemporary Period
- Aparecida 72 – Farming
- DPPL 43: 18th Century Missionary Expansion
- Look Up, Look Southwest
- Aparecida 71 – Employment
- DPPL 42: Battling Superstition and Magic
- People, Alas, Are Devilish Enough
- Fill of Football
- 3,827,966 hits