about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- The Synod Fathers Speak 4: “Light of a Wedding Story”
- 4,043,229 hits
Daily Archives: 23 November 2012
Black Friday, then Small Business Saturday make a Triduum. Cyber Monday tacked on, and now a #Giving Tuesday. Naturally, the conservatives will be hopping all over this attempt to get charity out of government hands and into the people’s, where … Continue reading
Starting with today’s post, we’ll look at the various roles within a parish as we examine BLS 180-195 “The Role of the Parish Community,” a broad introduction to this subsection, gets two relatively brief paragraphs: § 180 § The entire parish is … Continue reading