about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about NeilNeil has been a blogging collaborator for the past several years on Catholic Sensibility. He brings his unique experiences from theology, spirituality, and the ecumenical sphere. Pay special attention to each one of his posts.
Vatican II pages
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 16
- Pacem In Terris 146: Pastoral Exhortations
- Belated Father’s Day
- On My Bookshelf: Weird Life
- Glory & Praise: The Next Generation
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 15
- Pacem In Terris 142-145: Modern Developments
- Some Wedding Music
- On My Bookshelf: The Hydrogen Sonata
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 14
- 2,322,582 hits
Daily Archives: 9 December 2012
Building a church? Build it to last: § 215 § A church building is a lasting expression of a faith community’s life. Because the church building is destined to endure, parishes and the professionals who assist them should ensure that … Continue reading