about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about NeilNeil has been a blogging collaborator for the past several years on Catholic Sensibility. He brings his unique experiences from theology, spirituality, and the ecumenical sphere. Pay special attention to each one of his posts.
Vatican II pages
- Glory & Praise: The Next Generation
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 15
- Pacem In Terris 142-145: Modern Developments
- Some Wedding Music
- On My Bookshelf: The Hydrogen Sonata
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 14
- Pacem In Terris 140-141: Subsidiarity
- Driving Miss
- Reconciliation Lectionary: 1 Peter 1:13-16, 18-23
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia 13
- 2,321,091 hits
Daily Archives: 4 February 2013
Can you ever get too much of a Scripture passage? In the Roman Antiphonary, this listing is given for the First Sunday of Lent: Entrance Antiphon Cf. Ps 90: 15-16 When he calls on me, I will answer him; I … Continue reading