about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Armchair Liturgist: Handing Off The Gifts
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- 4,048,099 hits
Daily Archives: 4 April 2013
To kick off the Favorite Bible Verses, our first Ethereal Eighty-One match up gives us some classic texts. Let’s see how a Catholic Ordinary Time psalm refrain, the leadoff verse to one of the most popular funeral readings, and a top-ten … Continue reading
If all goes according to plan, the cleaners will hand us the keys to the church building in fifteen days. Will we make it? We’d better–all our temporary places of worship are booked solid Sunday the 21st of April. The … Continue reading