about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Adventures in Second Marriages
- EG 263: Evangelization Today Not Harder But Different
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Colossians 3:1-10, 12-17
- The Gardens of Castel Gandolfo
- DPPL 5: For Clergy and Religious Heads
- EG 262: A Renewed Missionary Impulse
- DPPL 4: Nature and Structure of the Document
- EG 259-261: Spirit-Filled Evangelizers
- Welcoming A New Pastor
- What About Beatitudes?
- 3,667,524 hits
Daily Archives: 22 April 2013
Interesting choice of words, for a mainstream Catholic outlet like CNS: Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, president of the Pontifical Council for the Family and the official promoter of the sainthood cause of the late Archbishop Oscar Romero of San Salvador, said … Continue reading
The right to worship, preeminent among the rights cited for any person who has faith: 14. Also among (a person’s) rights is that of being able to worship God in accordance with the right dictates of (one’s) own conscience, and to profess (one’s) … Continue reading