about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Adventures in Second Marriages
- EG 263: Evangelization Today Not Harder But Different
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Colossians 3:1-10, 12-17
- The Gardens of Castel Gandolfo
- DPPL 5: For Clergy and Religious Heads
- EG 262: A Renewed Missionary Impulse
- DPPL 4: Nature and Structure of the Document
- EG 259-261: Spirit-Filled Evangelizers
- Welcoming A New Pastor
- What About Beatitudes?
- 3,667,524 hits
Daily Archives: 2 June 2013
The young miss wasn’t interested in the finer liturgical point I was attempting. She had been told (by someone who shall remain nameless) that a Saturday wedding counts for the Sunday obligation. (They did have the Gloria, per MR3.) When … Continue reading
Agriculture and other resources: the problem with international conflicts is that imbalances are not handled well. Planet Earth currently produces enough food to feed every living human being. Where we fail is in the distribution. 101. As everyone is well … Continue reading