about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- The Synod Fathers Speak 4: “Light of a Wedding Story”
- 4,043,229 hits
Daily Archives: 12 August 2013
This section may have the weakest of the arguments. Widespread ignorance on the liturgy? That’s true from bishops on down. Widespread abuses? Maybe in California, but most people are just following what was handed on to them. More people duck … Continue reading
Man, is Bishop Lynch going to get some flying watery dirt thrown his way for this post on his blog. It began with a group called the “Population Research Institute” which is an allegedly pro-life group and spread to a … Continue reading
My colleague Fr Richmond’s homily from my parish’s 10:30 Mass this past weekend.