about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 105: The Spirit of Advent
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- 4,047,338 hits
Daily Archives: 22 August 2013
ITNOTFATSATHS No – this is not a word, it is a text. What does it mean? In the Name of the Father, and The Son, and the Holy Spirit. Even as a tireless advocate of #chsocm – oh, I mean, … Continue reading
Three numbered sections take us through the role of the bishops’ conferences. First, the phenomenon of expert input being shared by bishops: [26.] The same holds for those commissions of this kind which have been established by the Conference of Bishops … Continue reading