about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- DPPL 37-38: Reform Shatters On The Rocks of Catechesis
- Another Tournament
- CDWDS Head Heads Back To Spain
- Aparecida 69 – Financial Institutions
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Mark 10:32-45
- Reform2 Dialogues OCP
- Is Survival The Plan?
- DPPL 36: Evangelization Distant From Rome
- Pulling Saints Down To The Level Of Scandal
- Defining A Martyr
redactor007 on OCM Introduction 13-18: Liturg… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 7-8: Alleluia… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 4-6: Readings… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 3: Glori… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 3: Glori… redactor007 on OCM Introduction 2: Kyrie redactor007 on OCM Introduction 1: Singing at… emmasrandomthoughts on CDWDS Head Heads Back To … xtreme no nitric Oxi… on Reconciliation Lectionary: Mar… Gerry on CDWDS Head Heads Back To …
- 3,808,896 hits
Daily Archives: 18 March 2014
It’s a powerful statement. Is it true? As an artist, I would say yes. However, what do the Church’s actions, policies, and culture have to say about it? Consider the education culture all around. Just like the secular world puts … Continue reading
The NCAA and their corporate masters continue to expand the men’s Division I basketball tournament. Since I’ve followed it: 48 teams to 64, then 65, now 68. These days, I advocate for all 351 teams. It adds a week to … Continue reading
1. The expansion of the early universe. 2. Newark priest banished to the lay state. The earlier event pumps some life into the cosmology branch of astronomy. Exoplanets were getting a lot of attention. But scientists win the Nobel Prize … Continue reading