about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- The Synod Fathers Speak 8: Charity
- DPPL 104: The Crib
- What Does It Mean To Be A Christian?
- The Synod Fathers Speak 7: The Domestic Church
- Music From Jordi Savall
- The Synod Fathers Speak 6: Generativity
- Theology of the Body Stands at the Door, Knocks
- DPPL 103: The Christmas Novena
- The Synod Fathers Speak 5: Path and Miracle
- DPPL 102: Immaculate Conception
- 4,046,177 hits
Daily Archives: 22 May 2014
Premier League over and FA Cup done, but there’s still lots of football to follow. The young miss will not be pleased, but her favorite stateside player has been dropped from the US World Cup squad. I haven’t been following … Continue reading
The liberation of Exodus was not the end of God’s saving hand. Clearly, believers struggled despite signs, wonders, and freedom. Exodus 14 didn’t erase Genesis 3. 63. Christ came to accomplish a new “exodus”, to restore freedom to the oppressed. … Continue reading