- 1. The Meaning of the Universal Right to an Education
- 2. Christian Education
- 3. The Authors of Education
- 4. Various Aids to Christian Education
- 5. The Importance of Schools
- 6. The Duties and Rights of Parents
- 7. Moral and Religious Education in all Schools
- 8. Catholic Schools
- 9. Different Types of Catholic Schools
- 10. Catholic Colleges and Universities
- 11. Faculties of Sacred Sciences
- 12. Coordination to be Fostered in Scholastic Matters
about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Aparecida 77 – More On Corruption
- From Supreme to Honorary
- Praying From A Psalter
- DPPL 60: Liturgy and Popular Piety in the Church’s Magisterium
- Aiming For Discipline, Not Doctrine
- DPPL 59: Importance of Formation
- Mass Mob
- Can We Trust Natural Law?
- DPPL 58: Two Expressions
- Aparecida 76 – Democracy and Social Justice
Karl on Aiming For Discipline, Not… John McGrath on From Supreme to Honorary John Book on Wedding Lectionary: John … Jenny2 on Aiming For Discipline, Not… Jenny2 on Aiming For Discipline, Not… Charles Blanchard on Another Fired Employee John McGrath on Can We Trust Natural Law? Jenny2 on Aparecida 75 – Civil… Jen on Can We Trust Natural Law? Todd on Can We Trust Natural Law?
- 3,887,880 hits