about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
Vatican II pages
- Joyful Alleluia
- Reconciliation Lectionary: John 15:9-14
- Dies Domini 31: The Risen Christ Inspires Community
- EG 148: Preaching With Balance and Perspective
- Cosmos Looks At Lead
- Hell and Remarriage: Whose Business?
- Saints To Be Made
- Dies Domini 30: An Indispensable Day
- Prelates Pressured
- EG 147: Meaning Beyond The Details
Reconciliation Lecti… on Wedding Lectionary: John 15:9-… Ray MacDonald on Saints To Be Made Devin on Saints To Be Made Jim McCrea on Saints To Be Made Liam on Saints To Be Made Liam on Dies Domini 29: The Day of… John Chrysostom on Wedding Lectionary: Sirach 26:… Janet on Wedding Lectionary: Sirach 26:… Todd on Socks Off FrMichael on Private Masses–Bleah!
- 3,266,614 hits
Tag Archives: confession
Rocco wrote, “(N)o Pope has ever been seen as a penitent.” That never occurred to me when blogging about it last week. Perhaps I’ve become accustomed to seeing priests confess to one another in form II. Perhaps I’ve become accustomed … Continue reading