about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve in worship and spiritual life in a midwestern university parish.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- Adventures in Second Marriages
- EG 263: Evangelization Today Not Harder But Different
- Reconciliation Lectionary: Colossians 3:1-10, 12-17
- The Gardens of Castel Gandolfo
- DPPL 5: For Clergy and Religious Heads
- EG 262: A Renewed Missionary Impulse
- DPPL 4: Nature and Structure of the Document
- EG 259-261: Spirit-Filled Evangelizers
- Welcoming A New Pastor
- What About Beatitudes?
- 3,667,599 hits
Tag Archives: parenting
I surfed to this piece from RNS which noted that one creationism textbook cited the Loch Ness Monster as an example of a dinosaur that didn’t go extinct. I would love to see that textbook section. Especially given that plesiosaurs … Continue reading
I was reading Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone’s statement about the US Supreme Court striking down DOMA this morning. CNS cited Francis X. Rocca’s conversation with him: He said the effect of the court’s decision is to “undermine in the law the principle … Continue reading