- Laudato Si 239: Reading the Trinity in Creation
- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,061,354 hits
Daily Archives: 22 June 2005
Toni, in the comment boxes below, criticized me for belittling Karl Keating. Her sensible commentary gave me pause. Perhaps my sarcasm was over the top. I have to admit the “smaller, better” Church argument really, really bothers me. I find … Continue reading
or To Hell With Matthew 28:19-20 On the Catholic Answers web site, Karl Keating weighs in with his version of Catholicism. Starting with the question: IS THE CHURCH LIKELY TO SHRINK–AND SHOULD IT? I have to say from the outset, … Continue reading