- Laudato Si 238: Trinity
- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
Vatican II pages
Atheist Max on Unworthiness Melody on Unworthiness Liam on Unworthiness Liam on Laudato Si 238: Trinity Atheist Max on Ex Machina Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,059,004 hits
Daily Archives: 3 July 2005
from Neil I am writing this early on Sunday morning. During Live-8 on Saturday – 10 music concerts that aimed to raise awareness of the plight of Africa in advance of the coming week’s G-8 meeting, the actor Will Smith … Continue reading
CS reaches the end of this analysis of Presbyterorum Ordinis with the document’s own conclusion and exhortation to priests worldwide. The entire 22nd section is presented here, with commentary interspersed. PO 22 begins with a frank admission of the problem … Continue reading