- Laudato Si 237: Sunday
- Ex Machina
- Laudato Si 236: The Eucharist
- Laudato Si 235: Sacraments, “A Privileged Way”
- Laudato Si 234: Finding Goodness in the World
- The Armchair Liturgist: Groundhogs, Candles, or Crêpes?
- Looking At Misericordia: Idoneity
- Laudato Si 233: Sacramental Signs and the Celebration of Rest
- Alleluia Stories
- Laudato Si 232: Community Organizing
Vatican II pages
Liam on Laudato Si 237: Sunday Todd on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on Ex Machina Jim McCrea on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do? Mary on The Armchair Liturgist: Ground… Todd on What Would Jesus Do? Dick Martin on What Would Jesus Do?
- 6,051,576 hits
Daily Archives: 2 September 2005
Last week Steve asked me “Maybe you could explain sometime in a good, thoughtful post just what orthodox is?” I’m not sure Friday night is the very best time to be thoughtful. But here’s a start. First, it’s a word … Continue reading
Anthea Butler, an historian at my alma mater, writes a stirring opinion piece on The Revealer. I think it’s time to start (or continue, as the case may be) a steady and constant criticism of those who have mishandled the … Continue reading