about Todd FlowerdayA Roman Catholic lay person, married (since 1996), with one adopted child (since 2001). I serve a parish in music ministry.
about John Donaghy
John is a lay missionary since 2007 with a parish in western Honduras. Before that he served in campus ministry and social justice ministry in Iowa. His ministry blog is http://hermanojuancito.blogspot.com
He also blogs reflections on the lectionary and saints/heroes/events of the date at http://walktheway.wordpress.com
He'll be a long-term contributor here analyzing the Latin American bishops' document from their 2007 Aparecida Conference.
Vatican II pages
- What Pope Francis Intends On Abortion Forgiveness
- On Counter-Witnessing
- When Do People Lose God?
- Laudato Si 79: Evolution, Positive and Otherwise
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 21-22: Rivalries and Critiques
- Laudato Si 78: Disposing of Myths
- Open Thread on Favorable Interpretation
- The Arc From Canon Law To Astrophysics
- Cinquant’anni Dopo 19-20: Obedience and Unity
NorDog on Boycott Todd on Boycott Todd on Boycott john on Boycott NorDog on Boycott Todd on Boycott NorDog on Boycott Todd on Boycott NorDog on Boycott Todd on Boycott
- 5,416,951 hits
Daily Archives: 8 September 2005
A commentary below attempts to paraphrase my take on Cardinal McCarrick, ” … let’s not have a proven fellow who takes his duties as defender and propagator of the faith too seriously? Let’s have someone who doesn’t distinguish between novel … Continue reading