Start with a list. Lists are good.
Such a life requires a continual exercise of faith, hope, and charity. Only by the light of faith and by meditation on the word of God can one always and everywhere …
- (R)ecognize God in Whom “we live, and move, and have our being” ( Acts 17:28),
- (S)eek His will in every event,
- (S)ee Christ in everyone whether he be a relative or a stranger,
- (A)nd make correct judgments about the true meaning and value of temporal things both in themselves and in their relation to (our) final goal.
A short list in the next paragraph:
They who have this faith …
- (A)spire to those riches which remain forever
- (G)enerously dedicate themselves wholly to the advancement of the kingdom of God and to the reform and improvement of the temporal order in a Christian spirit.